Pubsphere is a Québec-based company specialized in commercial events, experiential marketing, and the design and manufacture of exhibit booths. We are currently seeking candidates for a cabinetmaker position. Reporting to the production manager, the candidate will support the production team for all types of projects and events. Pubsphere is looking to hire a self-motivated, versatile, and dynamic person who is very comfortable working with various materials and on a variety of different projects.
• Reading blueprints (technical drawings)
• Building customized display cases, exhibit booths, furniture, and more
• Sanding and preparation of surfaces
• Painting and finishing
• Cutting and assembling using various materials, including metal, aluminum, wood, laminate, Plexiglas®, etc.
• DEP in cabinetmaking or carpentry
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work in a multitask environment with tight deadlines and last-minute requests
• Sense of urgency and keen business sense
• Dynamic attitude, versatility, autonomy, attention to detail
• Occasional evening and weekend availability (as needed)
• (ASSET) Ability to operate CNC machines (numerically controlled machine tools)
• (ASSET) Commercial lettering (vinyl, with or without lamination)
If this career opportunity interests you, we want to hear from you! Send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to Rolland Brouillette at email@example.com.